Our Bug Bounty program offers an interface for hackers and organizations to meet.
It allows hackers to ethically report the vulnerabilities in any applications a client wishes to be audited.
Each company can specify the scope, objective, rules and exceptions, establishing the reward value for each reported vulnerability.
- It offers efficient and speedy identification of potential vulnerabilities.
- It is a way of providing permanent pentesting.
- It is economically sustainable.
- It becomes a formal channel for hackers to report vulnerabilities.
- Each hacker is investigated when they enrol in the platform. Providing confidence and confidentiality to the participants in each program, as well as establishing an NDA between the parties.